Tons of high end cards for trade or sale

Got some time to update my Flickr so thought I'd post up everything I've got for sale. Looking for Kadri, Kapanen, Ho Sang, Stamkos, Mackinnon, Good Leafs signed Pictures and mem, any legends and superstar autos or high end rookies. pm works best

https://www.flickr.com/photos/148744008@N03/albums

I love the Sundin The Cup Foundations quad patch auto.

I wish I had something to trade for it but I'm not generally a high-end collector.

There's a link to my hockey Flickr in my signature. The last two albums are traders, but feel free to view my entire collection if you like. There are untouchables though:

* My vintage O-Pee-Chee RCs are off limits

* My BGS 9.5 rookie cards are off limits

I have some nice cards in my PC but not nearly enough to acquire the Sundin I don't think.

Take a look and let me know.

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsman View Post
    I love the Sundin The Cup Foundations quad patch auto.

I wish I had something to trade for it but I'm not generally a high-end collector.

There's a link to my hockey Flickr in my signature. The last two albums are traders, but feel free to view my entire collection if you like. There are untouchables though:

* My vintage O-Pee-Chee RCs are off limits

* My BGS 9.5 rookie cards are off limits

I have some nice cards in my PC but not nearly enough to acquire the Sundin I don't think.

Take a look and let me know.

Tony
    Nothing that I needed, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by andrewpick View Post
    Got some time to update my Flickr so thought I'd post up everything I've got for sale. Looking for Kadri, Kapanen, Ho Sang, Stamkos, Mackinnon, Good Leafs signed Pictures and mem, any legends and superstar autos or high end rookies. pm works best

https://www.flickr.com/photos/148744008@N03/albums
    any interest in a mitch marner parkhurst red rookie PR-7 and a rookie #350 nylander red version
    Also have 16-17 ud triple of Matthews/nylander/Leipsic

lmk I am interested in some of your penguins stuff

lmk
    jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

PM sent your way,thanks...
    FLICKR:
    Hidden Content

PC Players:John Tavares & Bobby Orr

I am interested in the Mark Stone cards if I have anything you like. Thanks
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.