Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Return of Upper Deck Game Dated Moments

I wish this was somehow a hobby shop promotion instead of ePack, but this is awesome!

Upper Deck is Proud to Announce the Introduction of 2017-18 Game Dated Moments Hockey, Exclusively on Upper Deck e-Pack™!

Available every Friday at 9 am (PST) starting on October 13th, Game Dated Moments packs will feature trading cards showcasing everything from rookie debuts and record-breaking accomplishments, to breathtaking goals and incredible saves from the past week in the NHL®!
    Each unique pack will contain a single trading card highlighting a specific moment and will be available for one week only.*
    To purchase any of the week’s pack(s), simply add any available hockey trading card product on e-Pack to your shopping cart. Once added, the week’s Game Dated Moments pack(s) will be unlocked, allowing you to purchase up to one of each available pack per transaction.**
    Collect the Season and Get Rewarded!

Collectors can earn the following achievement cards by collecting throughout the season and electing to redeem select 2017-18 Game Dated Moments sets.

• 2017 NHL® Draft Pick Achievement card – Redeem the complete 1st Period set (All 2017-18 Game Dated Moments cards released between 9:00 am (PST) on 10/13/2017 – 8:59 am (PST) on 2/2/2018)

• 3-Card Stat Leaders Achievement set – Redeem the complete 2nd Period set (All 2017-18 Game Dated Moments cards released between 9:00 am (PST) on 2/2/2018 – 8:59 am (PST) on 4/20/2018)

• 2018 Stanley Cup Parade Achievement card – Redeem the complete 3rd Period set (All 2017-18 Game Dated Moments cards released between 9:00 am (PST) on 4/20/2018 – 8:59 am (PST) on 6/22/2018)***

• 2-Card 2017-18 NHL® Awards Achievement set – Redeem a complete 2017-18 Game Dated Moments 5-card achievement set. (Draft Pick, Stat Leaders, and Stanley Cup Parade Achievement cards).

Don’t miss out on any moments! Be sure to check the e-Pack news feed every Friday to see what new Game Dated Moments packs are available in the e-Pack STORE!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Please let there be a Drouin from that ridonkulous shootout winner!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

so you have to buy a different pack in order to buy the other packs? And are they going to be physical or purely epack?

Yeah it looks like you buy a pack of MVP or Platinum or whatever and then you can buy a one-card pack of the Moments.

Theyll be "locked" on epack but you will be able to transfer them to COMC and redeem for the physical card in time. I think they want to avoid cratering the market. I hope they have the same Foil printing and stick as the previous editions.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

This is gonna be good. Love that UD is finally getting on board with this stuff.

Going to make a lot of collectors very happy!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Talk about nightmare in the past from telling people there Game Dated Moment card were not the priced so high in the beckett magazine. lol Seen that post on here so many time over the years. A cool concept as many of the other card companies are doing it with their licenses. Hope it goes over well for Upper Deck.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Haha yeah @doniceage my buddy was telling me about how they did those back in the day. The thick stock cards are the $$ ones. He has a Tverdosky from the original release.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    Talk about nightmare in the past from telling people there Game Dated Moment card were not the priced so high in the beckett magazine. lol Seen that post on here so many time over the years. A cool concept as many of the other card companies are doing it with their licenses. Hope it goes over well for Upper Deck.

DON
    This one of the biggest headaches of all time. The normal base cards had game dated moments in the set and everyone confused them with the 1 in every whatever amount of cases parallels the rare cards were. Never saw a real game dated moments parallel card but after opening up a few packs you could tell the ones you pulled weren't the very rare parallels or you were one of the luckiest people around pulling a half dozen of them in a few packs. That must have been an absolute nightmare on eBay in the late 90s looking for those especially since back then having an image of the card wasn't a given.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Haha yeah @doniceage my buddy was telling me about how they did those back in the day. The thick stock cards are the $$ ones. He has a Tverdosky from the original release.
    I do not think I have ever seen one in person. look forward to seeing the new ones.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

I would love an Oleg Tverdovsky, he was one of my favorite coyotes players for the three years he was there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast