Thread: A 106-year-old card!! :D

Exclamation A 106-year-old card!! :D

Hi,

My boyfriend surprised my today with a beautiful card! He knows how much I love old vintage (1910-1911) and goalies. I bought two 1910 cards from C56 couple days ago, but I send them to PSA and will only received them back in December...

So for know, my first ever vintage card!!!

Riley Hern C55 1911!!!!!.jpg

Thank you very much in advance and if you know a free website like photo bucket used to be to publish my pictures directly on the forum, let me know :D
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Price is right31; 10-06-2017 at 09:14 PM.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    That card is sooooooooooooo cool, Hern played on the very first Stanley Cup winning team!!!

If you're on a laptop or desktop, you can download pics straight from your documents or pictures or whatever by clicking on this button............

20171006_165505.jpg

Which I just did!!

002_3_3_zps7so1hayz.jpg

I did it again!!! I'm a complete moron, if I can do it then you sure can too
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time

Wow you don't run into many 100+ year old hockey cards that often. Thanks for sharing
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

incredible. Gotta love those vintage hockey cards!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    That card is sooooooooooooo cool, Hern played on the very first Stanley Cup winning team!!!

If you're on a laptop or desktop, you can download pics straight from your documents or pictures or whatever by clicking on this button............

20171006_165505.jpg

Which I just did!!

002_3_3_zps7so1hayz.jpg

I did it again!!! I'm a complete moron, if I can do it then you sure can too
    Thank you very much and it worked!! Amazing card by the way ;) :D

Thank you so much guys!! :D @alexandrechayer, @creasecollector and @pwaldo!