Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ramz9082's Items on eBay

Had a custom set of ASU cards made by DNJcards!

I've been wanting cards for the ASU team for a while, and I owned a bunch of DNJcards customs, so I contacted him about making a set. He was super easy to work with and I was blown away with the quick turnaround and amazing result.

Scanner is broken so I can't scan the whole set, but here's one:

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

These look great1 He makes incredible custom works. Thanks for sharing this!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Looks great. I've had Jon make a bunch of stuff for me over the years - always very happy with his work.