Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF This Week (October 8-14)

Members -

I just want to let you all into a few items that will be occurring this week on SCF.

1) I have officially requested an App to be built for the forums on SCF! If you are using Tapatalk today, SCF is now available in the Tapatalk App. The SCF Forums app should be ready around November 1st. I will post an announcement when this is going to be ready for download for both iOS and Android. I will be looking at another app for the Inventory Manager but this is down the road.

2) I will be making some modifications to the overall header on the Forums (will tackle the Inventory Manager later), nothing major but some of the names will be renamed / realigned.

3) The sidebar on the right side of the forums includes some really, really good information, including

1. Latest Checklists Added to the Inventory Manager
    2. Upcoming Product Releases
    3. The last 5 SCF Threads you created
    4. Last 5 Total SCF posts
    5. Last 5 Posts for Non-Sports

If you can expand and collapse this by clicking the arrow on the right side of the page

Collapsed
    sidebar_collapse.png

Expanded
    sidebar_expand.png

If you have this collapsed, please think about expanding this out.

4) As far as Products and Product Releases, SCF is experimenting with getting different pages created with information on Product Releases (along with other items). I would love to make SCF really the Top resource on the Web for hobby information.

Here are a couple mock examples of what has been done (this is NOT a final product - any misspellings, grammar, formatting, etc is not going to be all correct)

2016-17 Leaf Best of Basketball
    2016 Pantheon Baseball

I would love to get some feedback on your thoughts on this.

5) I will be sending out a Site email this will to the email address that you have on file with SCF! This is an experiment and most likely a 1-time item. The goal is to highlight some of the things going on at SCF. There might also be a link to a free group break as well (will need to find this in the email)

6) Barring any technical issues, Reward Points for transactions made on SCF going back to January should be paid out in the next couple weeks. Once this is completed, I know Roger and I have a number of Reward Point Pack Sales, Auctions, Raffles that we want to conduct.

7) If you are not follow SCF on Twitter, please consider doing so. I have added a modification that will allow posting from certain forums to be posted automatically to Twitter. This modification does use the Thread title as the information in the post. You can make the Thread Titles Twitter Friendly. For example, if you are posting a thank you to a member and you know their Twitter ID, you can say something like "Thanks to twitteruser for the Awesome Mailday".

Personally, I am finally 100% again and looking forward to getting back to making SCF the best possible site for the hobby. If you have thoughts or comments, please share them below

Thanks,
    Scott
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 10-08-2017 at 09:54 AM.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Thanks for the info boss man.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks Scott, love the changes happening on here and I know more people will be joining the site bro!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

All looks and sounds great.

Keep up the great work!
    Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks

Thanks for the hard work Scott!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Oakland Raiders
    Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Looking forward to these new changes

SCF Rewards
    Country

This all sounds good, you have done a great job around here

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Los Angeles Kings

Haven't been here long but very excited for the upcoming improvements, and ESPECIALLY the new app.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Thanks for the update Scott!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for the update can't wait for the app

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast