Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Can't do Manziel or Weedens. Cant stand either of them. I got rid of or destroyed all of them I pulled.lol Except for one Mansmell gu. It had a Duke Johnson gu on the other side.
    I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

There's 6 of the Mansmells and a weeden I cant use, not even fir trade bait. :( He flaned out too bad to we re his cards arent worth the cardboard and ink used to print them.
    I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

Why don't you just tell me what it will take to get the Wentz. Rather than me trying and failing. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackhorseson View Post
    There's 6 of the Mansmells and a weeden I cant use, not even fir trade bait. :( He flaned out too bad to we re his cards arent worth the cardboard and ink used to print them.
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - Bucket

Would you do the Pro Bowl, The Browns minus Manziel & Weeden, 3 Bens, and a Brown?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234