Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Let me know what'd need for it. I can toss in the two Pro Bowl cards if we can make a deal. LMK Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackhorseson View Post
    It's still available, and still a trade possibility.
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - Bucket

Have any Steelers and Browns inserts or rookies? I have most of them from 2010 to current except for a lot of Bells.
    I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

Here's what I've got. LMK if anything pops.

00 Metal Emerald David Patten
    00 Metal Emerald Dennis Northcutt
    11 Topps Greg Little
    12 Prestige Trent Richardson
    13 Topps Chrome Miguel Maysonet
    13 Topps Chrome Refractors Brandon Weeden
    14 Certified Gold Justin Gilbert #15/25
    14 Crown Royale Crown Jewels Johnny Manziel
    14 Select Prizm Red Taylor Gabriel #53/99
    14 Topps Justin Gilbert
    14 Topps Power Players Johnny Manziel
    14 Topps Chrome Pierre Desir
    14 Topps Chrome 1985 Johnny Manziel
    14 Topps Chrome Mini Johnny Manziel
    14 Topps Chrome Mini Pierre Desir
    14 Topps Fire Johnny Manziel
    16 Donruss Optic Purple RR Rashard Higgins
    16 Panini Prizm Prizms Light Blue Corey Coleman #199/199

06 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractors Ben Roethlisberger #103/150
    07 Leaf R&S Gold Retail Elements Ben Roethlisberger #253/349
    12 Score Artist’s Proof Ben Roethlisberger #27/32
    13 Topps Chrome Blue Refractors Ben Roethlisberger #036/199
    14 Certified Camo Gold Antonio Brown #24/25
    14 Panini Prizm Prizms Team Logo Jack Ham #24/50
    14 Select Prizm Blue Antonio Brown #34/50
    14 Topps Chrome Mini Martavis Bryant
    14 Topps Chrome Mini Ryan Shazier
    14 Topps Fire Blue Martavis Bryant #179/299
    15 Crown Royale Silver Holofoil Ben Roethlisberger #064/199
    15 R&S Longevity Team Name Ben Roethlisberger #126/299
    16 Panini Clear Vision Red Terry Bradshaw #39/49
    17 Prestige James Conner
    17 Prestige JuJu Smith-Schuster
    17 Prestige Banner Season Kordell Stewart

Have any Steelers and Browns inserts or rookies? I have most of them from 2010 to current except for a lot of Bells.

Hidden Content - Bucket

Man, you have better Steeler cards than Browns. I got rid of all my Johnny Foosball except for a dual gu because it has Duke Johnson on it. I can use a decent amount of Steelers as trade bait.
    I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

The Bens, Browns, Ham, and Bradshaw would be what I would choose from I guess.

Do you have any Galloways? I went through mine. I have about 600, so not a bad starter collection. I keep adding to it.

No Galloway. Sorry. 600 is a nice collection. I have a Terry Glenn PC from back in the day, worthless to everyone but me. Ha.

What will it take to get the Wentz, I'm happy to put a few of those together.

Do you have any Galloways? I went through mine. I have about 600, so not a bad starter collection. I keep adding to it.

Hidden Content - Bucket

What would you throw together with the two Pro Bowls?
    I know what you mean about Glenn. I collected him awhile after he was drafted. When a huge part of my collection was stolen a few years ago, those were in one of the boxes. Only had about 60 of him, mostly his rookies if my memory is correct, maybe a coupke inserts. The rest was a lot of vintage. Still steamed about it.

I'd trade for those Browns, but I don't think I can come off of alot for them, especially the Mansmell.

I can do all the Browns. And the two Pro Bowl cards. And maybe 2 #/d Bens. How's that? LMK

I'd trade for those Browns, but I don't think I can come off of alot for them, especially the Mansmell.

Hidden Content - Bucket

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast