Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selling Prices

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants
    Twitter: @@amazingrandy1 See erimengde0's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Well i can honestly say that a lot has changed in the card collecting world since 1993. There was no Ebay then and a Beckett was it. I still cant believe how complicated and sometimes dishonest this hobby has become. Like babyhuey said, i guess it all comes down to common sense.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well i can honestly say that a lot has changed in the card collecting world since 1993. There was no Ebay then and a Beckett was it. I still cant believe how complicated and sometimes dishonest this hobby has become. Like babyhuey said, i guess it all comes down to common sense.

Money corrupts everything and when cards and now selling for 5, 6, even 7 figures, it becomes more of a business than a hobby and businessmen can be ruthless ...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Cowboys Dallas Mavericks

I use www.watchcount.com, make sure I've selected all item types, Sold Items only, then enter your keywords----then you can see items sold at auction, BIN's, as well as Best Offers that were accepted. eBay itself doesn't allow you to see the best offer that was accepted, so this is a better one-stop solution imo.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I use www.watchcount.com, make sure I've selected all item types, Sold Items only, then enter your keywords----then you can see items sold at auction, BIN's, as well as Best Offers that were accepted. eBay itself doesn't allow you to see the best offer that was accepted, so this is a better one-stop solution imo.

Watchcount is GREAT!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(124)
    Country
    See rusty371's Items on eBay

Beskett is useless. I havent traded using BV or even looked at one in years. I trade by SV and how I feel, since I do mostly low end stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12