Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We have you listed. You might have unsubscribed to our list at one point which would make it so you didn't get it. Either that or it's in your spam somwhere.

Thanks for doing this break. I hope this is good for your overall business.

I haven't had a chance to watch the video of the break yet, but according to the random I am supposed to have any Austin Hays Autos. I am dubious to anything new like this knowing how shady the industry is, but if any show up in my account, I will be less dubious.
    If I post a break and you are interested in something, do NOT ask me what I want for it. Make an offer that you are comfortable with and I will either say yes or no.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybirdmh93 View Post

I haven't had a chance to watch the video of the break yet, but according to the random I am supposed to have any Austin Hays Autos. I am dubious to anything new like this knowing how shady the industry is, but if any show up in my account, I will be less dubious.
    Well get ready to be less dubious. We hit a Hays auto for you. Expect an email tomorrow or saturday with instructions on how to get the cards in your account. Thanks again for joining!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybirdmh93 View Post

Great hit! Let me know if you'd like to trade it or sell it. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Trade List: Hidden Content
    Want List - Autos and Game Used of the following players:
    Baseball: Cal Ripken Jr., Orioles HoF'ers
    Basketball: Michael Jordan, Lebron James
    Football: Tony Romo, Ezekiel Elliott, Dak Prescott, Dez Bryant, Cowboys HoF'ers

Quote Originally Posted by packrip.com View Post
    Well get ready to be less dubious. We hit a Hays auto for you. Expect an email tomorrow or saturday with instructions on how to get the cards in your account. Thanks again for joining!
    That sounds great but I have received no email notifications nor has anything been added to my account
    If I post a break and you are interested in something, do NOT ask me what I want for it. Make an offer that you are comfortable with and I will either say yes or no.

Yea same here

Sent from my SM-G950U using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Email received and a purty Hays Auto is now in my account. I am now less dubious. Thanks!

I too didn't get a confirmation email. I got a chance to vote on the date and time but that was it.

I won a couple of okay cards but the $6 shipping cost isn't worth it... Lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12