Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by cardboardempire View Post
    Can anyone confirm I was part of the break? I only got an email on Nov 1 asking to vote on a date and time. No email confirmation. No cards in my packrip account.
    BCP172 Touki Toussaint Cardboardempire,1508

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...RJM/edit#gid=0

@packrip.com
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I didn't get an email or cards to rip
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado,glasnow,swanson,arenado
    longo. ,trout,,sano,kris Bryant,corey seager, buxton,,urios,,newcomb, trea turner, correa
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    BCP172 Touki Toussaint Cardboardempire,1508

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...RJM/edit#gid=0

@packrip.com
    Thank you.

Okay we have established that I was part of the box rip, but I don't have any cards in my Packrip account. What do I do next?

Thanks!

Contact support@packrip.com. I cannot answer any further

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I am having problems logging onto my account the info i signed up with dosent work and it says you switched to using email addys instead of username i tried to reset my password but never got the email to reset it any help would be appreciated

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123