Thread: New to the forum

New to the forum

I mainly collect IP baseball autographs, currently trying to complete the 2016 heritage minors set, currently at 151/214. Thanks for having me

Welcome to SCF and keep up the good work on a sweet set!
    Football: Marcus Mariota, Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks, Doug Martin and Dak Prescott! Baseball: Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter! Non-Sports: Star Wars
    Emmitt Smith Personal Collection: 1680 of 8601, 6 of 8 Rookies, Autos 0 of 1162, Memorabilia 12 of 1800, Serial #d 148/4745 Derek Jeter Personal Collection: 1910 of 15634, 8 of 8 Rookies, Autos 1 of 1278, Memorabilia 20 of 2661, Serial #d 130/9678 Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF and best of luck with your baseball collection!
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Welcome to SCF. When you have a chance, Id love to see some pics of the progress you have made

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Jemp1983- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF Tay, enjoy yourself here and have fun! Please take the time to fix your profile and the tag will be removed from your profile.