Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    24 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2 slots max per member!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Scott, I will take 2 slots...Ed

@lil5up3rman just texted me that he'll take the last slot - will post to make it official when he has access to PC

As long as Dan confirms - I'll bust this at 5pm EST
    Last edited by scottkoz20; Today at 03:44 PM.
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

@scottkoz20 - ty i confirm that I wanted the pack and will be sending rp over now.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Sent.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Scott, I just sent you the RP for my two slots..Ed

---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Seen Alex Smith Auto /99 and C.J. Anderson auto's were nice. The rest wasn't to killer but those are the breaks, thanks for doing this @scottkoz20 also sent you a message on fb.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123