Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First custom S&T in a loong time!

Hey guys, how's everyone doing? I haven't spent much time on here the past 6-8 months as life has been crazy busy. Wanted to show off some of the customs i've worked on lately, i haven't been taking pictures of everything like i usually do so there's so many awesome cards i've done this past year that i dont have any images of, which i regret.

Some new custom sets:

Top 100

Album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/dnjcar...57687249328050

Leafs Top 100

ALbum: https://www.flickr.com/photos/dnjcar...h/36992438143/

Draft sets 2013-2017

Album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/dnjcar...01371011/page1

I have a drawer full of autographs from different players in various leagues that have just been sitting there. I've slowly been putting them to use...

The Ekblad is just a facsimile autograph but i had a cool patch i wanted to put to use.

other sports:

Someore hockey

Some non hockey orders

A new project i've been working on lately is refractor style cards, here's a look at a couple i still have in hand. The front have a high gloss look to them with the refraction coming through. They are super hard to photograph and look much better in person.

Anyway that's all i have for ya, hope you enjoyed the show!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Those Habs cards look amazing, good job!
    I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

They all look absolutely beautiful! Tremendous job =) The refractors are certainly on point
    FLICKR: Hidden Content
    ZETTERBERG ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 21/23= 91%
    KOVALCHUK ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 13/23 = 57%
    KOPITAR ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 17/33 = 52%

Some great looking stuff in there!

I'm going to point out the cool looking Cheevers card, as I think I know where that signature came from.

Also, expect to drop you a line in the very near future. Have a couple more cuts to order :)

Man, those are incredible. Is it possible to make a request on a Legendary Goaltenders cut autograph? Those are so unbelievably stunning. Wow.

You sure know how to make a return to the forums, man. Awesome post.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Oh.My.God. WOW! Amazing customs as always!! Great job!! :D

Thanks everyone!

Lol Sean, I finally had a chance to do something with at least 1 of those autos. Sounds good, look forward to hearing from you.

Creasecollector absolutely! Just get in touch.

If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

everything looks so slick and professional! amazing job
    really like the ovechkin refractor
    Last edited by Incetardis; 10-20-2017 at 12:30 AM.
    Oleg Petrov most wanted: 08-09 UD Habs Centennial base Parallel /100 #165 - 01-02 Upper Deck base Exclusives /100 #92 - 02-03 Upper Deck MVP Golden Classics /50 #97

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast