Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF iOS app is ready!!!

The SCF app is now available to be downloaded from the App Store

Please make sure you are searching for sports card forum (with spaces). I do need to push an update as the splash screens are not updated. But I want to wait for a day or 2 before doing this.

If you have issues, comments, please leave them here.

Keep in mind that if you use an Android device, the SCF App is available in the Google Play Store!

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 10-16-2017 at 03:40 PM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sweet!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Seattle Seahawks
    See j-f-cardsandthings's Items on eBay

Thanks! I noticed when I first launched the iOS app that there were ads, including a fullscreen one that took a few seconds to enable the tiny X for dismissing it. Annoying. However, after logging in I haven't seen any ads. Do ads only show if you haven't logged in?
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG/SGC Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Nolan Ryan - Juan Soto - Mike Trout
    Rafael Devers - Fernando Tatis, Jr. - Ronald Acuna
    , Jr.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Thanks! I noticed when I first launched the iOS app that there were ads, including a fullscreen one that took a few seconds to enable the tiny X for dismissing it. Annoying. However, after logging in I haven't seen any ads. Do ads only show if you haven't logged in?

as a VIP, the usergroup should not be seeing any ads... if you get this, screen capture it and send it my way please, including the Interstitial ad (full screen)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Nice app. Outside of the iphail, it works great on my Samsung S7. I think I'll be using it a bit when I get back to being on site more often within the next week or so.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Seattle Seahawks
    See j-f-cardsandthings's Items on eBay

as a VIP, the usergroup should not be seeing any ads... if you get this, screen capture it and send it my way please, including the Interstitial ad (full screen)

Great, that's what I was hoping. You might consider making no ads an in-app purchase at some point. I wish other apps I use regularly on my iPhone gave this option. I never click on any ads, but I am willing to pay a few bucks to have an ad free experience.