WTT Beanie Babies for sports cards

Have beanie babies and want to trade for sports cards. Thanks
    cards of interest are as follow- dallas cowboys anything I can use, from autos,game used,graded cards and xfractors, newer base cards I need of the following players- Nolan ryan,michael Jordan,derek jeter,kobe bryant and brett favre ....... thanks

I don't collect "beanie babies", but I may be interested. PLMK: (1)what you have? and (2)what do you want in sports cards? Also, what shape are the "beanie babies" in? Have a good day.

Would you be interested in any basketball and/or football sets/cards for any/all of your "beanie babies" ? Here is the link to my thread that has another link to a thread with "sets" I have available - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...TBALL-sets-and - PLMK. Thanks. Have a good evening.

Hi OriolesFan just sold all my sets as well and working on my pc, i am looking for dallas cowboys autos/gameused cards,kobe and jordan base inserts or brady and manning base in that order.. lmk thanks
    cards of interest are as follow- dallas cowboys anything I can use, from autos,game used,graded cards and xfractors, newer base cards I need of the following players- Nolan ryan,michael Jordan,derek jeter,kobe bryant and brett favre ....... thanks

Thanks for the reply. Sorry, I don't collect football or basketball and don't have cards of those. Basically, the only football and basketball I have are the sets, and the few individual cards, that I have posted in threads at the football and basketball trading forums. Have a good night. MERRY CHRISTMAS.