Country

1999 Upper Deck Century Legends Autograph for reward points

IMG_0453.JPG

IMG_0454.JPG

IMG_0455.JPG

IMG_0456.JPG

IMG_0457.JPG
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

If your seriously interested lmk will price them for you.

Don
    Great Prices on soft sleeves and top loaders!

Standard Soft sleeves .75 each or (5 for $3), Thick Soft Sleeves $1 each or (5 for $4), Top Loaders 60 point $2.75 each (3 for $8), Top Loaders 100 point $4, Top Loaders 140 points $2.50 each or (3 for $7) Top Loaders 190 point $1.75 each or (3 for $5), Top Loaders 240 point $2 each or (6 for $10). Prices do not include shipping!!

Check out Truebluecustoms on Instagram!!
    Hidden Content

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

From the lowest to the highest, how many RP's on the Century Legends auto's ?

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

From the lowest to the highest, how many RP's on the Century Legends auto's ?

I would be looking for more rp's than you currently have. As there is not many offering hall of fame autos up for reward points. A quick look at the best card in the rp store is this:

IMG_0503.PNG

So if that card is valued at 10,000 rp's I would say the hof'er autos would easily be worth more.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey
    I know I have no where close to enough RPs for any of these, but can you let me know how many you would need for the Mike Schmidt. I haven't done anything with RPs before, but could start selling some stuff to get enough. Please let me know. Thanks.
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph
    2. Babe Ruth game used card
    3. Mike Trout autograph
    4. Lebron James autograph
    5. Walter Payton autograph

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey
    I know I have no where close to enough RPs for any of these, but can you let me know how many you would need for the Mike Schmidt. I haven't done anything with RPs before, but could start selling some stuff to get enough. Please let me know. Thanks.

Pm coming your way.

Don

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

lmk what looking for them

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

lmk what looking for them

Sent you a ballpark of what I would be looking for in return from lowest to highest Thanks!!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know if you still have these cards or not (just saw the thread) but if you do I am interested in most of them. Probably will never have enough for all of them but if you want to shoot a range or something of them so I have something to shoot for go ahead if not I'd also be interested in trading for them. Don't really know what you collect as I don't think we've done a non RP deal yet but let me know and I'll see what I have. I can and will trade in your favor if I have what you collect or need for them.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't know if you still have these cards or not (just saw the thread) but if you do I am interested in most of them. Probably will never have enough for all of them but if you want to shoot a range or something of them so I have something to shoot for go ahead if not I'd also be interested in trading for them. Don't really know what you collect as I don't think we've done a non RP deal yet but let me know and I'll see what I have. I can and will trade in your favor if I have what you collect or need for them.

Pm coming your way.

DON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast