Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Aaron Rodgers appears to be done for the year with a.....

Well it appears Aaron Rodgers has broken his collarbone and may be done for the year. This is a devastating blow for the Green Packers and their fans. At this point Hundley will be the starter for the rest of the year. What say you will he perform well enough to carry the Packers to the Postseason?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If Rodgers is done the Packers are done imho ... this is a weird year as there isn't a single "great team" in either conference ... for all I know we could see a bizarre SuperBowl like Jaguars v. Vikings end 2-0 on a safety, hahahahah

SCF Rewards
    Country

So one of the best QBs goes down for the season, one of the best WRs goes down for the season, the best defensive player goes down for the season.....almost seems like the NFL is cursed or something this season.....
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So one of the best QBs goes down for the season, one of the best WRs goes down for the season, the best defensive player goes down for the season.....almost seems like the NFL is cursed or something this season.....

Don't forget David Johnson ... so, arguably THE BEST: QB, RB, WR and Defender ... wow ... the curse of The Donald????

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Yeah it's been a rough year for injuries. I mean the Giants alone have no Marshall, no Shepard, No OBJ , I think Eli is out here throwing to JV guys lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't forget David Johnson ... so, arguably THE BEST: QB, RB, WR and Defender ... wow ... the curse of The Donald????

Could be the Trump curse but I was thinking more along the lines of this one....

Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates

There has been some major injuries this year. I can't remember when so many starters were out for the season this soon.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Could be the Trump curse but I was thinking more along the lines of this one....

The above graphic would sort of confirm "The Trump curse" wouldn't it, as the Patriots are Trumps team and only Tom Brady out of those four is still standing? Crazy times ...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

and tom has been sacked more already than all of last yr. Will he last?