Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1992 Kenner starting lineup magic Johnson yellow jersey variant , have a few ?'s

I have a chance to purchase a 1992 Kenner starting lineup Magic Johnson yellow jersey variant, and I'm basically wanting to know a possibly value on this figure , ebay doesn't have any recent sold listings on this figure and the ones that are on auctions now seem really high($500obo and $300 w no bids) is the figure really worth that , any comments and thoughts would be appreaciated. Thank you!

Should also mention box is in mint condition or better and comes with a custom glass case!
    ---chrisborene
    Last edited by chrisborene; 10-17-2017 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Left off info

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Mavericks
    See nolan34ryan's Items on eBay

I was a huge SLU collector but over the years have gotten my collection of 450 down to the last 60 or so. I'm not going to say it's not worth that, but I will say it is not worth that to me. I feel $150 is a good price for an okay figure and $200 would be on a mint figure on a mint box. Hope that helps.