Hello from Browns Town aka The Factory of Sadness

Hello,
    Iím from where the Factory of Sadness resides, North East Ohio.
    Yes unfortunately a Browns fan, hence the Factory. I collect all sports and
    mostly Cleveland Teams and older players. Kind of getting back into the hobby,
    a recent Hockey product caught my eye, Putting the Foil On subset and that drew me back in. Trying to complete the small set and having fun doing it. I miss old school hockey unfortunately like many sports teams are going with young players, the excuse is speed but bottom line is owners donít want to pay veteran players anymore and hockey is not the only sport that is happening in. I think the average age a player retires has really gone down to pretty much early 30ís and thatís a shame. Sorry about that rant. Anyway Iíll be trading and selling and looking forward to meeting everyone.

Welcome to SCF and yes there are Browns fans on here. Look around and enjoy your time on the site!
    Football: Marcus Mariota, Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks, Doug Martin and Dak Prescott! Baseball: Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter! Non-Sports: Star Wars Anything
    Emmitt Smith Personal Collection: 1674 of 8601, 6 of 8 Rookies, Autos 0 of 1162, Memorabilia 12 of 1800, Serial #d 148/4745 Derek Jeter Personal Collection: 1894 of 15598, 8 of 8 Rookies, Autos 1 of 1272, Memorabilia 20 of 2658, Serial #d 118/9653 Hidden Content

Welcome to the site! And no need to apologize about the rant, that's what the site is for
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF! Enjoy!
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Welcome to SCF

This might be one of the best new userid's I have seen...
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

FactoryOfSadness- Welcome to SCF! The Cavs and Indians are annual contenders, so 2 out of 3 isn't bad.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF Tony, have fun here and enjoy yourself!