Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Shipping to Canada Question

Anyone use the prepaid paypal shipping to ship bubble mailers to Canada? Do you know how much it should cost and what you put when your filling out the form as to what you are shipping the cards in? (EX: the only option I noticed was "large envelope")

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See moscollectibles1's Items on eBay

I was told by my post office that bubble's are "packages", so I use that for the envelope. Canada is ~$9.50 up to 8 ounces I believe when shipping in bubble envelopes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't forget to post this in the hockey section. Those people would know more about shipping to Canada than anybody else and they should know all the tricks and costs. Just a FYI
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

PayPal.com/shipnow. This is how roger and I ship to Canada. Cheaper and the customs tag is trackable

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was told by my post office that bubble's are "packages", so I use that for the envelope. Canada is ~$9.50 up to 8 ounces I believe when shipping in bubble envelopes.

that was a great help thanks! they told me at the post office it would be 9.50 usually its cheaper if you use paypal at home but I could not figure out what to put since bubble mailer is not an option lol
    Don't forget to post this in the hockey section. Those people would know more about shipping to Canada than anybody else and they should know all the tricks and costs. Just a FYI

I probably should have tried that section first! but I think these guys answered my questions
    PayPal.com/shipnow. This is how roger and I ship to Canada. Cheaper and the customs tag is trackable

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum

that is what I use to ship to US, I just was not sure what options to pick as far as service and what type of item I am sending, and also how filling out a customs form works when doing this online. seems if I put first class package international service and choose package it makes it 9.03, but I don't know if that is the right option

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

will post a picture of paypal.com/shipnow in another post

Remember to always say the items total ~$20 to keep them from paying import duties

SCF Rewards
    Country

See here

Sent from my SM-G900T using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea when I did that it said 2.50 but as bigmo mentioned before they don't consider bubble mailers envelopes, they consider them packages..

SCF Rewards
    Country

You have to keep it thin (no more than 1 team bag flat), and try a couple different post offices. I have 1 that never accepts it, one that will depending on who it is, and one who scans it every time (that way i get a receipt showing it was dropped off). From what I understand you could also drop it in the package turn bin without them scanning it in, but I like the confirmation that it has been accepted by the PO.