Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Is this product packaged by Blowoutcards.com? I remember a few years ago they had buy prices for basketball star autos. It would be a great return to buy star autos cheap, put one in a box and add filler.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games. Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better :) Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Buyinggameused View Post
    Is this product packaged by Blowoutcards.com? I remember a few years ago they had buy prices for basketball star autos. It would be a great return to buy star autos cheap, put one in a box and add filler.
    I believe this is Dave & Adams Card World Exclusive

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

I got my card. Thanks again for everything.

Mario
    Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    I believe this is Dave & Adams Card World Exclusive
    Awesome. I wonder what B.O. did with all the star autos they had bought.

Card has arrived. Many thanks.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games. Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better :) Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Got mine today, thank you!
    Hidden Content -- Twitter @BackyardRink
    TRADING FOR: Various singles & set needs
    Jarome Iginla Autographs & Game-Used
    Senators (NHL/AHL) Autographs

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345