Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I limit my collecting to the Tim Hortons set every year (2 young daughters and a wife that does not know how much i spent to get the master sets) i have managed to get the master set for each year so far.

i first started collecting when i was a kid and as luck would have it my first big year happened to be the '79 OPC set. As i was only 7 at the time the cards were not kept in mint condition but i did have somewhere north of 1,000 from that set. I was one of the lucky ones that my mom did not through out my cards in one of our many moves so when i was in my 20's i went back through the shoe box's and pulled out 6 Gretzky rookies!
    So my collecting claim to fame is i have 6 OPC Gretzky rookies!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Nice to see another goalie fan here !

Would love to check out your Niemi collection (and other goalie PC's) sometime. @blackhawks95

Finally made a Flickr with my Niemi collection currently uploaded if you're interested.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138440100@N06/albums

SCF Rewards
    Country

My name is Mike. I have been a member since 2012 or 2013, however have not logged on in years! I do most of my collecting through group breaks on breakers.tv.... mostly with Rob at TopNotch Touch. My screen name on breakers is mlake if that is familiar to anyone. I am always interested in trading.... I have mostly National Treasures hockey to trade with. I would say I am more of a set collector than a collector of any specific player. I am currently looking for 13-14 National Treasures Flawless /5 as I am about half way done putting that set together. I am also always interested in any RPA's from the National Treasures set as well as Treasured Trophies Autos. Additionally, I would be interested in trading for Anders Lee cards as that is my son's favorite player and perhaps other young Islanders players (Ho-Sang, Barzal, Beauvillier) since we are NYI fans.

Here is a fairly updated album of potential traders I have:
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskXZsBHD

Feel free to contact me if interested in anything.
    Last edited by lakem; 11-23-2017 at 09:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My name is Mike. I have been a member since 2012 or 2013, however have not logged on in years! I do most of my collecting through group breaks on breakers.tv.... mostly with Rob at TopNotch Touch. My screen name on breakers is mlake if that is familiar to anyone. I am always interested in trading.... I have mostly National Treasures hockey to trade with. I would say I am more of a set collector than a collector of any specific player. I am currently looking for 13-14 National Treasures Flawless /5 as I am about half way done putting that set together. I am also always interested in any RPA's from the National Treasures set as well as Treasured Trophies Autos. Additionally, I would be interested in trading for Anders Lee cards as that is my son's favorite player and perhaps other young Islanders players (Ho-Sang, Barzal, Beauvillier) since we are NYI fans.

Here is a fairly updated album of potential traders I have (this link may be better):
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskXZsBHD

Last edited by lakem; 11-23-2017 at 09:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

I would have never thought the Ambassador would be collecting NT. Pure shock :D.

Here is a fairly updated album of potential traders I have:
    https://photos.shutterfly.com/album/100178664630

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Everybody make sure to post in this thread with your PC teams/players - will be a great resource for the Pay It Forward Friday!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (1)
    Country
    See thesnake87's Items on eBay

Been a long time since I've been around!

I am working on ramping up the Jimmy Howard PC! Both my Imgur album of traders and E-Pack username are in my signature. Message me and we can work something out!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

thesnake87- Welcome back to SCF!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Seattle Seahawks Toronto Blue Jays
    See watchtrader_ca's Items on eBay

Newish to the site, but enjoying it here. I'm a Canucks fan, and collect Canucks cards. Primary PC consists of Horvat, Virtanen, Boeser, Demko, Stecher, Linden, McLean, Bure... but i pretty much collect anyone in a Canucks uniform as long as its a Auto, Jersey/Patch/Relic, Insert, SP or Numbered card. I even like doubles.

Been collecting for a couple years now, after stopping for a couple decades since i collected when i was a kid a bit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers New Orleans Saints

Just getting back in the collection game...used to collect goalies more than anything in the 90's...my collection is slowly morphing into Red Wings from many years...Fav players all time are Tim Cheveldae, Sergei Fedorov, Chris Osgood, Curtis Joseph, Brendan Shanahan, Ray Sheppard, Nicklas Listrom, Vladimir Konstantinov (wings varieties of all that have played on multiple teams)...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast