Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Montreal Canadiens Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Hey guys,

Pretty new to SCF but more active on other forums, will try to be more present here as I'm making a comeback into the hobby. Been collecting when I was a kid but more seriously since 2011.

I mainly collect Martin Biron, I have a pretty decent PC going on and i'm trying to become the main "Biron guy" around the hobby, hoping to get my Super collector badge somewhere along the way! :)

I recently started a pC of Phillip Danault and also collect Alex Chiasson.

I'm trying to put together a few sets too, I invite you to take a look at my weebly, where you could see what's going on with my different pickups!

Cheers!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Hey guys,

Pretty new to SCF but more active on other forums, will try to be more present here as I'm making a comeback into the hobby. Been collecting when I was a kid but more seriously since 2011.

I mainly collect Martin Biron, I have a pretty decent PC going on and i'm trying to become the main "Biron guy" around the hobby, hoping to get my Super collector badge somewhere along the way! :)

I'm trying to put together a few sets too, I invite you to take a look at my weebly, where you could see what's going on with my different pickups!

Cheers!

Welcome. I don't have any biron but if you have any Ryan Miller from your buffalo chasing I'm always looking for more to trade for.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Hey guys,

Cheers!

Nice to see you on here, Marc ! Your Biron PC is so sweet.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Update to my PC. Decided to pick up DeBrincat and Cody Glass as tertiary PC targets. Only looking for UD Cody Glass as I'm not a huge fan of H&P/Leaf Metal. I am looking for the world juniors along with the CHL UD cards if anyone has any of Glass.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Hi all, I have been on and off SCF for quite a long time. My collecting interests vary greatly. My main PC is Mike Liut and various Montreal Canadiens players, mostly goalies (i.e. Roy, Plant, Price, etc.). I have also been collecting a few sets, such as the 1959 Parkhurst Hockey set (graded PSA 7 or higher), 1985 7-Eleven Credit Cards (PSA 10 only), 2005-06 SPA Marks of Distinction, 2003-04 Topps Pristine Refractors (only cards in original casing) and finally any Young Guns graded BGS 9.5.

I recently moved to a new house so I am hoping that between now and this summer I will finally update my flickr account and trade lists.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am just getting back into the hobby after 24 years. If they had fourms like this back then, I probably would have never stopped.

My main interest is Hockey and Baseball. Mild interest in collecting football.

I am collecting McDavid, Matthews, Price, Crosby and Ovechkin.
    I am.open to other players as well.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to being an active member.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello All!

Similar to Ryan above I am coming back after being gone for about 18 years.

My #1 Priority is Keith Tkachuk and closing out a lot of stuff I missed towards the last years of his career!

I also collect/Finish sets if possible.

Look forward to trading with you all!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Tkachukers- Welcome to SCF!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Hello All!

Similar to Ryan above I am coming back after being gone for about 18 years.

My #1 Priority is Keith Tkachuk and closing out a lot of stuff I missed towards the last years of his career!

I also collect/Finish sets if possible.

Look forward to trading with you all!

Welcome back to the hobby!

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Winnipeg Jets Montreal Canadiens

New Member saying hi

Hi all.

I made an introduction in the General area, quick re-post you can read below, but I thought I would introduce myself here briefly as this is the hockey specific area which I am focused on.

Bit of a completest, but we shall see

My intro is here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/show...w-member-Hello!

Thanks.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast