Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Please Note - KAB-1993 will ship to the following countries: US and Canada Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See kylbeecke_0's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Send PayPal to beeckerka@outlook.com Member is PayPal Verified

Hi everyone,

I get my collecting thrill out of the big chases. Therefore what I collect goes in hand with that, although I am not the biggest fan of RPA's and Autographs as a whole.

I look for Award Winners (Norris, Art Ross, Hart, Vezina etc...), HOF'ers, Future HOF'ers or prevalent players. The Specific cards I look for from them are: BGS 10/Black Label RC's, Young Guns UD Exclusives Young Guns UD High Gloss, FWA Black, Black Diamond Quad Diamond RC Parallels & a few rare insert sets: OPC Minis Back Variation /27, Fleer E-X Essential Credential Parallels, Fleer PMG's Green and Purple.

Country
    See odgob's Items on eBay

Sup Guys

Similar to some of you, I am coming back after being gone for about 15-20 years.

I mainly PC my borther in law Samuel Girard from the Avs. Cards or any other items such as puck, jersey, etc...

Look forward to trading with you all!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings

Hello all,
    I am relatively new trader, I have been lightly collecting since I was about 10 years old. For as long as I can remember my father has collected hockey cards specifically Red Wings. About a year ago, I decided to make the move into a more serious collecting faze. I began to break more and more boxes with my free money and joined the sight and began to collect. Where as my dad collects an entire team I alway found my niche in collecting single players from various teams to which I grew a fondness over time. I grew up watching some of the best Russian and Finnish players such as Sergei Federov and Teemu Selanne. Hence most of the players I collect are young Finnish and Russian players with a couple of Swedish players thrown in there. A list of my personal collectors is,

Phil Kessel
    Mikael Granlund
    Evgeny Kuznetsov
    Evgeny Svechnikov
    Andrei Svechnikov
    Sebastian Aho
    Mikko Rantanen
    Anze Kopitar
    Olli Maatta
    Filip Forsberg
    Ivan Barbashev
    Pavel Buchnevich
    Paul Coffey
    Stephen Weiss
    Ilya Bryzgalov

Like my father I also collect Detroit Red Wings cards. I look for mostly current players such as, Anthony Mantha, Dylan Larkin, and Andreas Athanasiou. I also look for the legendary players I grew up watching,

Nicklas Lidstrom
    Sergei Federov
    Steve Yzerman
    Chris Chelios
    Joe Kocur
    Bob Probert
    Igor Larianov

I am open to all trades, and encourage anyone who is looking to discuss to take a look at my tradelist, which is ever growing.

Look forward to many years of trading in the future,
    Niklas

SCF Rewards
    Country

HI, I am Scott, located in Northeastern PA. I am a collector returning to the hobby from a long absence (yes, my kids are almost all grown up) I have what I used to consider an extensive Eric Lindros collection, with many many RC, and others. what I am undecided in is whether to continue that and perhaps finish it off, or to trade that away and begin another Philly young star, such as Carter Hart or Oskar Lindblom. I have begun to add cards to my inventory, I have no attachment to any of them, of if you like, take a look, if yuo see something you are interested in, hit me up!! thanks, and happy trading

Scott

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello! and UK/European members

Hi all! Collector from the UK (lived in Canada from 2013-2015.. hence, hockey is life!)

Are you aware of any UK/European members of this community? I'm looking for a trade partner (or a buyer/seller) in the UK or Europe in general?

I am up for trading/buying to Canada and US also if the other partner is happy to.

My collection is specifically geared to Young Guns (and Upper Deck in general) but I am not limited to only this!

Feel free to get in touch - thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello everyone,

SUPER pumped I found this place. Not sure how I missed it for so long.
    I'm going to keep it simple. I collect only one player. Nicklas Lidstrom

If you have some rare Lidstrom cards... chances are I want it.
    Also collecting the Timmy ho ho cards this year for fun, but not overly invested or anything. that list can be found here. https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ves-Trade-List

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi everyone, new member here. Just wanted to post and introduce myself. I'm Brendan and collect any Maple Leafs, Mathew Barzal, Travis Konecny and 54,64 and 72 Topps Baseball.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings

I am a huge Brett Hull collector with over 2,100 different cards of him in my PC. I am looking for anything that I do not have of him; autos, jerseys, patches, inserts, parallels. If you have some Brett Hull that you want to offload, message me and hopefully we can work something out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Hull collection! Happy to offer you this one: 2009-10 ITG Superlative Player Quad Numbers #QN-10 Silver Version /4 Brett Hull Fall Expo 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings

Hey Robert, I would love to add this card to my collection. Do you happen to have a picture?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast