Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Please Note - belfour will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some Belfour cards I'm searching for from the 90s... do you have any available for trade/sale?
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any Belfour cards available?

I am a big fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Ontario Hockey League. I collect newer Maple Leafs cards and cards of recent OHL grads. I mainly collect Radek Faksa, justin Bailey, John Gibson, Ryan Murphy, Matt Puempel, and Dylan Strome. I am new to this forum and looking to get rid of some of my unwanted cards and grow my personal collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

bearlyjb- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Tampa Bay Lightning Buffalo Bills
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/BFLO_Shmuffalo See ebay.com/u/letgobuffalo29's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hey everyone, I am new to the forum, but have been collecting for bit, and excited to jump in. I mainly PC Buffalo Sabres cards (new and older - just got a great 15/16 SP Auth version of Eichel's 95/96 version - love SPA, especially 95/96), and also a soft spot for other teams/places I lives Tampa (Hedman), Pittsburgh, San Jose (Burns). My main hunt's been Eichel's Fanimation. Looking forward to building my collection further, trading, and getting to know everyone!

Also to @belfour ; I pulled Belfour's Day with The Cup in 2020-21 Series 2 (felt like a serious troll job by UD, being a Sabres fan). I know it's not "new" but if interested, let me know!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm from Buffalo! Send me a message with a picture of the card... my collection is 90-98 with about 100 after that. I likely want the 20-21 card (and it's new to me).

Hey everyone, I am new to the forum, but have been collecting for bit, and excited to jump in. I mainly PC Buffalo Sabres cards (new and older - just got a great 15/16 SP Auth version of Eichel's 95/96 version - love SPA, especially 95/96), and also a soft spot for other teams/places I lives Tampa (Hedman), Pittsburgh, San Jose (Burns). My main hunt's been Eichel's Fanimation. Looking forward to building my collection further, trading, and getting to know everyone!

Also to @belfour ; I pulled Belfour's Day with The Cup in 2020-21 Series 2 (felt like a serious troll job by UD, being a Sabres fan). I know it's not "new" but if interested, let me know!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still finding cool threads! I’m all about the NHL Hartford Whalers (but not the WHA New England Whalers). I’ve been working on my project for quite a while. It started as wanting a copy of every unique production card made of them while they where in the league. That’s still a work in progress, but I’ve since expanded to the years after the moved. So in other words, every Whaler card is my goal.
    with that said I’m not going for buybacks, or any other 1of 1’s like press plates. But everything else is fair game! Currently I think I’m around 2,000 cards, give or take.

currently my biggest gaps are 1995 and 1996 parallels (electric ice, gold electric ice, gold foil, first day issue, members only, etc siiiiiigh).

Glenn
    Always looking for Hartford Whalers, let me know what you have?

Glenn

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678