Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Please Note - belfour will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some Belfour cards I'm searching for from the 90s... do you have any available for trade/sale?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any Belfour cards available?

I am a big fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Ontario Hockey League. I collect newer Maple Leafs cards and cards of recent OHL grads. I mainly collect Radek Faksa, justin Bailey, John Gibson, Ryan Murphy, Matt Puempel, and Dylan Strome. I am new to this forum and looking to get rid of some of my unwanted cards and grow my personal collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

bearlyjb- Welcome to SCF!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Tampa Bay Lightning Buffalo Bills
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/BFLO_Shmuffalo See ebay.com/u/letgobuffalo29's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hey everyone, I am new to the forum, but have been collecting for bit, and excited to jump in. I mainly PC Buffalo Sabres cards (new and older - just got a great 15/16 SP Auth version of Eichel's 95/96 version - love SPA, especially 95/96), and also a soft spot for other teams/places I lives Tampa (Hedman), Pittsburgh, San Jose (Burns). My main hunt's been Eichel's Fanimation. Looking forward to building my collection further, trading, and getting to know everyone!

Also to @belfour ; I pulled Belfour's Day with The Cup in 2020-21 Series 2 (felt like a serious troll job by UD, being a Sabres fan). I know it's not "new" but if interested, let me know!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm from Buffalo! Send me a message with a picture of the card... my collection is 90-98 with about 100 after that. I likely want the 20-21 card (and it's new to me).

Hey everyone, I am new to the forum, but have been collecting for bit, and excited to jump in. I mainly PC Buffalo Sabres cards (new and older - just got a great 15/16 SP Auth version of Eichel's 95/96 version - love SPA, especially 95/96), and also a soft spot for other teams/places I lives Tampa (Hedman), Pittsburgh, San Jose (Burns). My main hunt's been Eichel's Fanimation. Looking forward to building my collection further, trading, and getting to know everyone!

Also to @belfour ; I pulled Belfour's Day with The Cup in 2020-21 Series 2 (felt like a serious troll job by UD, being a Sabres fan). I know it's not "new" but if interested, let me know!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still finding cool threads! I’m all about the NHL Hartford Whalers (but not the WHA New England Whalers). I’ve been working on my project for quite a while. It started as wanting a copy of every unique production card made of them while they where in the league. That’s still a work in progress, but I’ve since expanded to the years after the moved. So in other words, every Whaler card is my goal.
    with that said I’m not going for buybacks, or any other 1of 1’s like press plates. But everything else is fair game! Currently I think I’m around 2,000 cards, give or take.

currently my biggest gaps are 1995 and 1996 parallels (electric ice, gold electric ice, gold foil, first day issue, members only, etc siiiiiigh).

Glenn
    Always looking for Hartford Whalers, let me know what you have?

Glenn

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello everyone!I
    am from the Czech Republic, a country with a long hockey tradition. I returned to collecting hockey cards at the end of 2019. I prefer more smaller collections.

Every season I choose a few new players and then I watch their progress.For example, in 2019, I focused on Robert Thomas, Martin Necas and Mackenzie Blackwood. I am also collecting the long-forgotten player Jaroslav Svejkovsky out of sheer nostalgia. A player whose career was ruined by frequent injuries

You can find my collection on my website (The tab "Hraci" means "Players"), which is unfortunately only in the Czech language. But it contains all the players I collect.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(200)
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @Heaterhabs See Heaterhabs's Items on eBay Instagram: My traders on Flickr

2020-21 O-Pee-Chee #629 Jake Oettinger RC Near Mint/Mint $4.00 1 Add to Trade
    2020-21 O-Pee-Chee Blue #629 Jake Oettinger Near Mint/Mint $8.00 1 Add to Trade
    2020-21 Upper Deck Dazzlers Green #DZ65 Jake Oettinger Near Mint/Mint $4.00 1
    2020-21 Parkhurst #307 Michael DiPietro RC Near Mint/Mint $3.00 1 Add to Trade
    2020-21 Upper Deck MVP Silver Script #221 Michael DiPietro Near Mint/Mint $8.00 1
    2019-20 Synergy Rookie Journey Away Jersey #RP16A Jack Hughes Near Mint/Mint+ $5.00 1 Add to Trade
    2019-20 Upper Deck Credentials 1st Star of the Night #1S08 Jack Hughes Near Mint/Mint $8.00 1 Add to Trade
    2019-20 Upper Deck Credentials Rookie Science #RS15 Quinn Hughes Near Mint/Mint $8.00 1 Add to Trade
    2020-21 Synergy Red #58 Jack Hughes Near Mint/Mint $3.00 1 Add to Trade
    2020-21 Upper Deck Dazzlers Green #DZ78 Jack Hughes Near Mint/Mint $4.00 1 Add to Trade
    2020-21 Upper Deck Tim Hortons All Star Standouts #AS14 Quinn Hughes Near Mint/Mint $2.00 2 Add to Trade
    2020-21 Upper Deck Tim Hortons Clear Cut Phenoms #CC10 Quinn Hughes Near Mint/Mint $6.00 2
    Always Collecting Habs Memorabilia Cards. Favorite Players are Patrick Roy, Carey Price, Saku Koivu and PK Subban.

Flickr Bucket Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello Everyone,

I PC : Mikhail Sergachev (around 175 cards on 430), all TBL YG.

Trying to finish some Parkhurst auto sets (but the remaining ones are so rare and expensive)
    • 2001-02 Parkhurst Vintage (PA1 to PA59) - missing 13 on 59.
    • 2006-07 Parkhurst Auto (1 to 60) - missing 16 on 147.
    • 2011-12 Parkhurst Champions (1 to 100) - missing 34 on 100

Always looking to finish my base set from Upper Deck.

Right now trying to finish :
    • 2019-20 SP Retail - Looking for Jersey Cards and some authentic profiles on /649.
    • 2021-22 Tim Hortons - Missing around 11 Hockey Heroes on 20.
    • 2021-22 Tim Hortons Team Canada - Missing 9 Team Canada Trios on 15.

Being a graduate student in High School teaching, my budget is limited, but I have a ton of interesting cards to trade for.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

A few other folks you all should be aware as well.
    @Iheartjacquie - SCF Inventory Hockey Manager and resident Bobby Ryan collector - if there are hockey items that are missing, incorrect, etc. he is a great resource!
    @arfmax - SCF Through the Mail Manager Leader - if you want to start doing autos Through the Mail, great resource to help you get started
    @CoolHandLuke - the brains behind a lot of tools we have on SCF!

@scottkoz20, @Iheartjacquie is a rock star! I've sent more than 1 DM about Checklist errors that he's fixed duper quick!
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678