Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yankees

Yankees

I want yankees.

I have autos, I have GU, I have base, inserts. Let's make a deal or ten of them.
    You can view my cards in the signature below. I have about 8k cards so let me know what you want if I have I'll add pics to site.
    Last edited by mrrosado; 10-22-2017 at 10:45 AM. Reason: made it clear I want yankee cards
    my for trade and for sale site can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay: Hidden Content
    on packrip: Hidden Content

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Here is the link to HOFer YANKEES I have available - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-gu-s-for-sale - If you're interested in any, plmk what you have in gu and auto's of Orioles and Nationals. Have a good day, Rodney

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Here is the link to HOFer YANKEES I have available - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-gu-s-for-sale - If you're interested in any, plmk what you have in gu and auto's of Orioles and Nationals. Have a good day, Rodney
    What about the trwy mancini 2017 topps gold for the yogi berra ip? If not i like all those cards. U tell me what ypull give for the alomar gu and the mancini

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry, the Berra auto is ON HOLD(says so on my thread). I'm just waiting to receive payment, then it's gone. What are your Alomar and Mancini cards (year/brand/set/subset/auto and/or gu/bv/etc.), and what would you want for them ? Have a good evening, Rodney

Here is the link to some other YANKEE cards I have - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ot-HOFer-s-etc
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 10-22-2017 at 02:38 PM. Reason: adding a link

I can pull all my Yankee cards. Anything you are looking for specifically or just all yankees.
    I'm trying to get rid of my collection, so I can go thru all my cards if needed.
    Will trade for Jose Canseco, Mark McGuire, and Walt Weiss.
    Thanks
    Paul

I have these yankee autos. lmk what you have in dodgers autos. thanks. larry

2014 BOWMAN PLATINUM CAMO. JOSE CAMPOS AUTO 23 / 35
    2016 BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECT. DUSTIN FOWLER AUTO
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    I have these yankee autos. lmk what you have in dodgers autos. thanks. larry

2014 BOWMAN PLATINUM CAMO. JOSE CAMPOS AUTO 23 / 35
    2016 BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECT. DUSTIN FOWLER AUTO
    Hi,
    I have a lasorda romlb. But not for those 2. Look at it here bonanza.com/booths/mrrosado

thanks on the offer but I don't collect signed balls. what about angels. ?
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    thanks on the offer but I don't collect signed balls. what about angels. ?
    Angels. Cameron maybin official card but he is in tigers uniform

Still waiting on reply to my post (post #4). PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast