Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: BGS question

SCF Rewards
    Country

BGS question

I sent a 21 card order into BGS for their "non guaranteed" service back in late July and haven't heard back from them yet... What is the usual timeframe for that service? Seems like it has taken ENTIRELY too long. Last time I'm going the cheap route...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

With the cheap route they can take upwards of MONTHS and when I say months I mean what you are experiencing is totally normal. I'm guessing this is their way of nudging people to pay the extra fee to get it done quicker. Boo to BGS
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

The word is 83-87 business days, They want you to upgrade your service to speed up your sub.
    I have a 16 card sub in at the National in Chicago July 30th,
    I am on 59 business days
    I am hoping the first week in December.
    Most of my sub is Bowman Chrome auto's minus one,
    what were your cards you subbed?
    i put in a sub to PSA at the National and got it back AUG 21
    Just sent another sub into PSA this week,
    Good luck on sub, keep us posed when it drops

SCF Rewards
    Country

With the cheap route they can take upwards of MONTHS and when I say months I mean what you are experiencing is totally normal. I'm guessing this is their way of nudging people to pay the extra fee to get it done quicker. Boo to BGS

It's going to work. I am no longer going the cheapest route...

SCF Rewards
    Country

The word is 83-87 business days, They want you to upgrade your service to speed up your sub.
    I have a 16 card sub in at the National in Chicago July 30th,
    I am on 59 business days
    I am hoping the first week in December.
    Most of my sub is Bowman Chrome auto's minus one,
    what were your cards you subbed?
    i put in a sub to PSA at the National and got it back AUG 21
    Just sent another sub into PSA this week,
    Good luck on sub, keep us posed when it drops

That's crazy how much faster psa was than bgs... no chance I'm going with psa as I think they look way worse. I'm not grading for resale. Just grading a bunch of pc items.

Clinton Portis RC auto, Vic Beasley Jr RC auto /25, 3 Jonathan Vilma RC autos, 2 Sean Taylor RCs, 2 Randy Moss RCs, Amari Cooper Prizm red RC /99, Andre Johnson RC, Kobe RC, LeBron RC, Jose Ramirez RC auto, 2 Carlos Correa RCs, Altuve RC, and 2 Jeff Bagwell RCs.

Nothing too serious. This being my 1st submission I was just testing my eyes vs a trained professional. I have a bunch more that I'm ready to send. Just don't want multiple orders out at a time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

6 months and 21 days later, my order was received to my lcs. Fingers crossed that some 9.5's are in my future!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Let us know how you made out :-)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im sending some Judjes and Peyton Mannning rookies out later this month not going the short route see how I do my first time also going to do a few each month

SCF Rewards
    Country

I ended up getting Nine 9.5s, Nine 9s, Two 8.5s, and One 8... My LeBron and Kobe rookies came back at 9s. :( But that's a win because I've had them since I pulled them. Through multiple moves and all that. I've learned that centering is tougher to spot than I thought. Lol that is where I lost most of my grades. I'm planning on sending another batch in next month. Going to try some higher end this time.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Good stuff!!!