Claude Julien's "anti-Russian" bias to blame for Habs woes?

http://www.tsn.ca/agent-blames-julie...ggles-1.896907

Interesting ... I have a lot of theories on the Habs struggles this year but I didn't consider a lack of Russian players being the cause.

If the reporter did a little deeper investigating he would have found out why the entire team, players and management, were angry with the two Russian D-men during the trip home from their playoff exit. Perhaps the agent should be educating his players on how to behave like professionals instead of complaining about the fallout.
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Do other teams deal with the same amount of bull as this team? It almost seems never ending.
    Last edited by RGM81; 10-27-2017 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by subban7677 View Post
    Do other teams deal with the same amount of bull as this team? It almost seems never ending.
    For sheer volume, maybe the Leafs. But the joy of being a Habs fan is that you get terrible media people in both languages. Mario Tremblay should have his credentials revoked and he should be banned from the organization after the crap he posted about Galchenyuk this week.

Also, the Vancouver media was instrumental in breaking up the Canucks powerhouse.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    For sheer volume, maybe the Leafs. But the joy of being a Habs fan is that you get terrible media people in both languages. Mario Tremblay should have his credentials revoked and he should be banned from the organization after the crap he posted about Galchenyuk this week.

Also, the Vancouver media was instrumental in breaking up the Canucks powerhouse.
    I, with good reason, and like a lot of other people, have not liked Tremblay for a long time. But he seriously crossed a line this week. What kind of person would either spread falsehoods about another person, or completely obliterate their privacy just because he had a nugget of info that was just too juicy not to share? He should remember that he's had his problems as well, and should perhaps not cast stones.