Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

HOF & All Star Autographs for trade/sale

Looking to get rid of some duplicate autographs I picked up in auction or bulk lots. Accepting sale/trade offers. Interested in HOFers, Cardinals, '08 Phillies, and other interesting stuff. These all have COAs, so I'm only interested in trading items that also have COAs. Pictures to follow in the replies...

Let's start with the All Stars:

Frank Howard (Yankees)
    Your choice from the seven 8x10s. Some with different inscriptions, some without. The autographs each include an official James Spence Authentication (JSA) Stamp of Approval hologram for authenticity purposes. ONE OF THESE IS GONE. SIX REMAIN.

Michael Wacha (Cardinals)
    Your choice from the three (two 8x10s or ROMLB). The autographs include an official Schwartz Sports Hologram and matching COA for authenticity purposes.

Now the HOFers:

Ralph Kiner (Pirates D. 2014)
    11x14 with Ted Williams. Includes an official Autograph Reference hologram and matching COA for authenticity purposes.

James "Cool Papa" Bell (Negro Leagues D. 1991)
    3x5 index card includes an official Autograph Reference hologram and matching COA for authenticity purposes & copy of a James Spence Authentication (JSA) Auction House Group LOA for authenticity purposes.

Red Schoendienst (Cardinals)
    Huge 16x20 with Dick Williams (HOF) and Commissioner William "Spike" Eckert. Inscribed 1967 W.S. Champions. Includes an official James Spence Authentication (JSA) hologram and matching COA for authenticity purposes. The signing of this item was witnessed by JSA. Would REALLY like to trade for a smaller piece (8x10 or Baseball) from Schoendienst. Limited wall space is the only reason I'm selling/trading this one.

I also have a couple other HOF autographed balls for sale or trade (Ryan, Mays, McCovey) that DO NOT have a COA (Mays is severely stained and faded). They are also available for trade/sale. I do not have pictures for them, but can provide if you're interested. I don't need items with a COA for these autographs.

IM me with reasonable offers on these items.

Pictures to follow.
    Last edited by CardsAndPhils; 11-10-2017 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Added dimensions of photos. Updated availability.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

Sending pm

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

What is your price for the Cool Papa card?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The last couple on eBay sold in the $15-20 range (plus shipping). There are a couple available with a BIN on eBay in the $20-25 range (including shipping). So, let's say $20 shipped.

Would also consider trades for other autos.
    Last edited by CardsAndPhils; 11-07-2017 at 12:35 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

The last couple on eBay sold in the $15-20 range (plus shipping). There are a couple available with a BIN on eBay in the $20-25 range (including shipping). So, let's say $20 shipped.

Would also consider trades for other autos.

Thanks anyways, I will pass at the moment, great looking signature!

God Bless,

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump TTT

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs St Louis Cardinals St Louis Blues

What are you asking for these ?

James "Cool Papa" Bell (Negro Leagues D. 1991)
    3x5 index card includes an official Autograph Reference hologram and matching COA for authenticity purposes & copy of a James Spence Authentication (JSA) Auction House Group LOA for authenticity purposes.

Red Schoendienst (Cardinals)
    Huge 16x20 with Dick Williams (HOF) and Commissioner William "Spike" Eckert. Inscribed 1967 W.S. Champions. Includes an official James Spence Authentication (JSA) hologram and matching COA for authenticity purposes. The signing of this item was witnessed by JSA. Would REALLY like to trade for a smaller piece (8x10 or Baseball) from Schoendienst. Limited wall space is the only reason I'm selling/trading this one.

And the Wacha ball..

From St Louis and just getting back into this hobby.
    Red is a family hero to be honest. My son still wears his number in college haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump ttt

If it is listed above, it is still available for trade or sale.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast