Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

MTG Lot For Sale 700+ Cards Not listed

just tryna clear space and the years the cards were manufactured were from 1999-2003

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump any offers

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

price? scan? list? I am very interested depending on what youve got!

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

$50 its roughly .07 cents each card for just the 700 cards alone i honestly have no scans and just wanna get rid of them And im shipping them free

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would need to know something about them before I spent 50 bucks. Can you at least give me some of the sets, some of the rares- something to go off of? 50 is a fair chunk to drop on a lot without knowing anything about it

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

these were given to me by a family friend and i really know nothing about the MTG hobby

SCF Rewards
    Country

any suggestions on figuring that out fast without entering all of them in inventory

SCF Rewards
    Country

one way to tell is if there are symbols under the picture. gold and red symbols represent the rarer cards, which tend to hold the most value. some older sets may have symbols with no color, which means the sets are older. some of those symbols would be a moon, a pillar, an anvil, a sword and a crown. the other sets should have the symbols colored.

hope that helps

SCF Rewards
    Country

also- any card called Mountain, Forest, Island, Swamp, Plains- unless they are foil (shiny) are literally worth nothing, and you could probably throw them away

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you ever feel like giving me some idea of what you have, I'd be interested. If not, no worries and good luck with any deals you make!

Ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast