Creepy stalker mail!! Except not............

So yesterday I get a PWE in the mail from Arlington TX. It's thin, barely thick enough top-loader. I slice it open and pull this out.........

20171026_202559.jpg

Huh, that looks familiar............ my little article from the July Beckett............

20171026_202624.jpg

Which was surrounding this................

20171026_203340.jpg

Now, I've done a few things in the past that I'm..........not exactly........proud of. And there's a li'l lady in Galveston who isn't too fond of me for all of eternity I'm thinkin' and I don't know where Galveston is in relation to Arlington and I'M FREAKING OUT MAN because when I open up that folded piece of paper it's gonna say "I know where you work now, dead man......"

Orrrrrrrrrr maybe not...........

20171026_202723.jpg

20171026_202824.jpg

So basically what I'm saying is that this is a big thank-you to Kin, @wvu_class_of_2001
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Happy to get it into the hands of the biggest Kesler collector out there!
    Supercollecting Andrew Shaw 73% w/ 1/1s (141/194 cards) or 87% w/o 1/1s listed in SCF inventory as of 2/9/17 ; Jedd Gyorko in WVU uniform; vintage Champ Car/Indy 500 cards.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Oh man, this is awesome. Love stuff like this!! Kin is a great member on these boards. Happy he could help out the Kesler collection !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price