Thread: RP Store

RP Store

Good Evening,

I , the GM, will be taking a much needed vacation starting 11/3 and return 11/11. Going to Disney with the Wife and kids (What was I thinking). With that any cads purchased in the RP store through this Sunday 10/29 will be mailed before I leave. Anything after that will be mailed once I return.

Upon my return, any cards in the RP store that don't sell after the year that they are usually in the store, I will then try to get them to the members in other ways. Below are a few of the ways that we've thought of to use them...

• If they are low serial #ed cards we may do a GTSN contest (Guess the serial number)
    • If we have like items we may try to sell them as a lot at a reduced price than what their combined price in the RP store was.
    • We could try a timed reverse auction, meaning I'll start a card(s) at a certain price and then every day drop the price until someone buys it (not lower than 1000RP)
    • Flash Sale

If you have any other ideas please let us know in this thread.

Rogfer

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Thanks for the heads up Roger, I did buy a few today so I should be good to go before you leave lol.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Cards will be mailed tomorrow morning...Anything bought from now until Monday the 13th. will ship after that weekend.

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!