Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Awesome!
    Trading For (Conforto, Syndergaard, Vientos, Nola, Nimmo, Hays) + Beauvillier/Barzal Hidden Content ! Running a 65 Day PSA Submission - link below Hidden Content )

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    love it may help people close out deals now

That's cool! Thanks!
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

New Wix Site:
    Hidden Content

Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and dupes of some I already own.
    Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wix site.
    Also looking for current Blues autos!

Quote Originally Posted by Baldones View Post
    How do deals work?
    If you make a deal with another SCF member, that deal should be posted in the trade manager. This is designed to help keep track of all of your deals in one location

When the deal is completed on both ends, you can indicate that (feedback should be left to provide info on be deal),

This is the cliff notes version
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Awesome!

Thanks
    Craig

I agree with redsoxs4ever , Best site #1 !!!!! You're only making it better. Thanks!
    Hope to be trading at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    love it may help people close out deals now
    Yeah that would be great if it increases trading in general.
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

SCF is such a great site!!
    Looking For:
    2013-14 Panini Prizm Autos, TSC First Day Issue, Veteran Autos, Young Gun RCs, SP Authentic Auto RCs
    Full Wantlist: Hidden Content
    I like to trade to Canada/Europe, but usually send via carefully packed enforced PWE's and/or CD mailers unless I let you know otherwise.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast