Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Love this site and how organized u guys are! Will the SCF Reward Points for Image uploads also be paid out in the 15th every month? I've been inventorying my collection and have been uploading any that so not have images as I go ...just wondering :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Hidden Content and let's make some deals! Cash is King, but may trade...

Thanks Scott!
    Bucket Link - Hidden Content
    All Sports Refractors, Prizms & Numbered - Hidden Content
    Looking for Rookies, Prospects, Color Refractors, Prizms & Lower numbered inserts of Amed Rosario, Harper, Trout, Bryant, Betts, Benintendi, Judge, Devers, Albies, Acuna, Soto, Steph Curry, Lebron, Westbrook, Harden, Giannis and any other Top Tier Players in any sport - Red Sox, Celtics & Patriots Autos & GU - Star A's Autos - Star Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - HOF autos

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyorr82 View Post
    Love this site and how organized u guys are! Will the SCF Reward Points for Image uploads also be paid out in the 15th every month? I've been inventorying my collection and have been uploading any that so not have images as I go ...just wondering :)

Typically the image validation RP payouts are done on a weekly basis

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    Typically the image validation RP payouts are done on a weekly basis

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Awesome, thanks! Still learning the X's and O's of the site

Cool
    Collecting these Vintage Oilers: Jari Kurri,Grant Fuhr
    WANTED!!-07/08 Jari Kurri Letter Marks "U”

Major PC..Cam Ward,Eric Staal,Jari Kurri,Grant Fuhr,Paul Coffey, Glenn Anderson

Thanks!!
    Base Cards "Tons of UD Base"

Bucket Hidden Content

"Proud Member of the Hate Trifecta" "Habs "Yanks "Cowboys
    I TRADE BY BOOK VALUE! I COULD CARE LESS WHAT THE LAST FEW SOLD FOR ON THE BAY!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast