Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

  2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
  3. #2
    I've got these, along with a Rookie Phenom and Rookie Phenom Wire Photo for Hanifan

    Team Year Product Card Player Number Auto Memorabilia # Colors
    Arizona 13/14 Select Rainbow Mike Ribeiro
    Arizona 13/14 Select Rookie Auto Jordan Szwarz 255/299 Sticker
    Chicago 13/14 Select Rookie Kent Simpson
    New York Isles 13/14 Select Cal Clutterbuck
    New Jersey 13/14 Select Rainbow Jersey Auto Jon Merrill 62/99 Auto Jersey 1
    Tampa Bay 13/14 Select Cornerstones Steven Stamkos
    Toronto 13/14 Select Rookie Spencer Abbott
    Vancouver 13/14 Select Rookie Auto Joe Cannata 135/299 Sticker
    Vancouver 13/14 Select Rookie Darren Archibald
    Washington 13/14 Select Rookie Rainbow Mikhail Grabovski

  4. #3
    I have these:
    Noah Hanifin 15-16 SPA Future Watch Auto/999 "Inscribed"
    Noah Hanifin 16-17 Ice Frozen Fabrics Jersey

    PM me if you're interested in either. I also have a bunch of 13-14 Select Rookies, Rookie Autos, and Rookie Jersey Autos.
    Main PC: Jake Gardiner
    Main PC Team: Leafs
    Wantlist:
    Hidden Content
    Traders Bucket:
    Hidden Content

  5. #4
    PM sent....

    Quote Originally Posted by sparty07 View Post
    I've got these, along with a Rookie Phenom and Rookie Phenom Wire Photo for Hanifan

    Team Year Product Card Player Number Auto Memorabilia # Colors
    Arizona 13/14 Select Rainbow Mike Ribeiro
    Arizona 13/14 Select Rookie Auto Jordan Szwarz 255/299 Sticker
    Chicago 13/14 Select Rookie Kent Simpson
    New York Isles 13/14 Select Cal Clutterbuck
    New Jersey 13/14 Select Rainbow Jersey Auto Jon Merrill 62/99 Auto Jersey 1
    Tampa Bay 13/14 Select Cornerstones Steven Stamkos
    Toronto 13/14 Select Rookie Spencer Abbott
    Vancouver 13/14 Select Rookie Auto Joe Cannata 135/299 Sticker
    Vancouver 13/14 Select Rookie Darren Archibald
    Washington 13/14 Select Rookie Rainbow Mikhail Grabovski

  6. #5
    PM sent...

    Quote Originally Posted by sloth View Post
    I have these:
    Noah Hanifin 15-16 SPA Future Watch Auto/999 "Inscribed"
    Noah Hanifin 16-17 Ice Frozen Fabrics Jersey

    PM me if you're interested in either. I also have a bunch of 13-14 Select Rookies, Rookie Autos, and Rookie Jersey Autos.
    Last edited by Hanifin; 11-02-2017 at 03:15 PM.

  7. #6
    Selling these..if interested

    Sent from my SM-G925P using Sports Card Forum mobile app

  8. #7
    PM sent...

    Quote Originally Posted by jamyz View Post
    Selling these..if interested

    Sent from my SM-G925P using Sports Card Forum mobile app

  9. #8
    I have 2015-16 Upper Deck Ice Ice Premieres Autographs #IPANH Noah HanifinAU RC499
    make an offer if youre interested

  10. #9
    Thanks for your interest but I already have......

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevelee View Post
    I have 2015-16 Upper Deck Ice Ice Premieres Autographs #IPANH Noah HanifinAU RC499
    make an offer if youre interested

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandrechayer View Post
    Thanks for your interest but I already have......
    Ok. No worries. Just a heads up that it's still on your want list, though!

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on