Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins Tampa Bay Rays Tampa Bay Lightning

Tampa Bay Lightning Graphing??

Hey there y'all,

I'm making a four-figure trip to Tampa for spring training in March, but I also want to go to the Lightning game on the 13th against Ottawa.
    Has anyone graphed at Amalie Arena/is it possible? I'm a DIEHARD Lightning fan, and I'm driving 15 hours to see them for the first time in about 7 years.

Also, what markers do you use for NHL game pucks? I anticipate buying a few before I go down....

Thanks in advance for any help!!

-Dolphin Dan

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Lots of guys stop to sign in the parking lot after morning workouts, I believe in the 12 to 1pm range. They may work out at the stadium the morning of the game, or may work out at an arena in Brandon depending on where their previous game was, what other events may be going on at the stadium, etc. Too bad you aren't here next week, there are a few big Lighting signing events in town.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@mberger718

This what your talking about. Definitely 3 nice names to get auto's of

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...1#post14528241

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes, that and there is also a signing for $80 where you get Vasikevskiy, Kucherov, and Namestnikov at the local mall.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes, that and there is also a signing for $80 where you get Vasikevskiy, Kucherov, and Namestnikov at the local mall.

Not a bad price either for the three.

Don