Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Retailers Online Pricing vs In-store pricing?

I was wondering how the prices compare are they the same as online? More? I live pretty close to Steel City Collectibles and am planning on taking a trip on UDS1 Release day and pick up a few boxes. Has anyone ever been to the DACARDWORLD store? or SCC? How do the prices compare in store to their online prices?
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sorry never been to either as it all online for mwah.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm from Toronto, and there are 3 card stores I shop or have shopped at in the past. All prices online are basically the same as in store (couple dollars more or less per box, due to rounding on the sales tax).
    Occasionally, 2 of the stores will have online only sales but for regular, everyday prices it's the same either way.

Hope this helps.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

For wax it’s all regulated.

For singles you’ll pay more in store.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Awesome Thanks guys. I just wasn't sure if it would be like a LCS where they jack up wax

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

Dave and Adams Card World often has lower prices online, and I show the web site at retail to get the same price.
    Forget about individual packs, they jack them up WAY too high.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

One of my LCS usually is around $10-$15 more then the bigger online sellers but if you tell them it's cheaper at XXXXXX they will price match after they research it.