Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    can we turn the waiting list into a second group? There are 10 different teams so if we can Get a message going around to make sure everyone is still trying to participate I think we can get a second group rolling. Would deff be great for the community and for the long waiters on the wait list.
    @Hasaleno:Tigers

@cademm23 Reds

@arpsmith: Giants

@Motown G: Tigers
    @WacoWillie: Cubs
    @stewart20rulz: Cardinals
    @michigandan: Tigers
    @jamie29: White Sox
    @hawk2618: Reds
    @clarky23: Cubs
    @Ike348: Phillies
    @Huntington487: Reds
    @captkirk42: Nationals/Expos (also Washington Senators)
    @HOCIMAN: Cubs

@Mmnatural Twins

Joshmets31: Mets
    My compilation of trade lists for Mets/jets/islanders/hall of fame autographs....

Hidden Content

What you fail to understand, Josh, is that some of the fellows on the list have been contacted when openings have come up (i.e. Ike348), and some have been there on the list so long that, as it turns out, they've left the group, but I left them on the list in case they return. CaptKirk42, Hociman, & Jamie29 are all current members. I get you're impatient to get in on the action, but just be patient a little longer. You'll know what I mean soon enough.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

I didn't fail to understand that, I tagged them all to see who is active and who wants to participate which was the purpose of my comment. I've only been on the waitlist for a few weeks I'm in no rush. Just want to see who wants to get things rolling. Sorry if my comment offended you just looking for participants!
    My compilation of trade lists for Mets/jets/islanders/hall of fame autographs....

Hidden Content

I would be willing to do a trade for the White Sox. I have plenty of Yankee's for trade, and Diamondbacks. Rays, many other teams, Never heard from the Yankees rep on our trade.

Got my package in the mail to shotgun1970 today! Happy Thanksgiving all!

I have white sox I can use for Yankees. pm works better

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by jamie29 View Post
    I would be willing to do a trade for the White Sox. I have plenty of Yankee's for trade, and Diamondbacks. Rays, many other teams, Never heard from the Yankees rep on our trade.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jamie29 View Post
    Mvbcollectibles is outta here, as he hasn't been on in 6 months, and no one had informed me until I checked his activity page a moment ago.

I just finished a trade with gwo311 which took forever because gwo311 has other things going on (relocation in particular).
    @Joshmets31: Since I'm the Mets rep, would you be willing to take on the Yankees for now?
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Sorry for the delay, been busy with finals. I could take on the Yankees for now.

josh

Quote Originally Posted by hobbyfan View Post
    Mvbcollectibles is outta here, as he hasn't been on in 6 months, and no one had informed me until I checked his activity page a moment ago.

I just finished a trade with gwo311 which took forever because gwo311 has other things going on (relocation in particular).
    @Joshmets31: Since I'm the Mets rep, would you be willing to take on the Yankees for now?

Hidden Content

Ok, Joshmets31 is in as our new Yankee rep. We're off in December so everyone can have extra time to complete deals for this month, so Josh will officially join as of January 1. Welcome aboard.

Trades completed for November. Thanks everyone can't wait to do it again in January 2018

Mr715- trade completed
    TheKingRoyal- trade completed
    Primarily looking for San Francisco 49ers all years Willie Mays all years, San Francisco Seals 1909-1911 Obak T212. Also looking out for Cleveland/Los Angeles/St Louis Rams, Cleveland Indians

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12