Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation Source: Texans QB Deshaun Watson tears ACL in practice and is done for the season

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...rsday-practice

Houston Texans rookie quarterback Deshaun Watson will have season-ending surgery after tearing an ACL during Thursday's practice, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Watson tore the ACL in his right knee, a source told ESPN's Chris Mortensen, confirming a Houston Chronicle report.

The injury occurred about halfway through practice on a grass field; Watson appeared to trip or fall but did not yell, someone present at practice told Schefter. Watson got up and felt his knee before it was looked at, but the person said no one believed the injury was season-ending.

Watson did not finish practice. Tom Savage took over at quarterback.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Such sad news ... I'm no Texans fan but I loved watching that kid play though honestly I did always think RGIII when I watched him, not that he is more a runner than a thrower or known as a diva or anything like that as the kid can really sling the pigskin and from everything I've read is a consummate professional, great leader and an awesome teammate ... but just in that he looks very "slight" and I just thought he would have a very hard time staying healthy and that he seemed like a guy that would have a dynamic but short career.

The Bears brass has been ripped and probably rightly so for drafting Trubisky over Watson ... but ... availability is the best ability and if Watson has a dynamic but short career and Trubisky has a slightly above average but 10+ year career the Bears will probably have made the right pick.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

Well isn't that just par for the course. We get a decent QB & he ends up hurt. In better news the Houston Astros bring home the WS championship. Thank you Stros!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well isn't that just par for the course. We get a decent QB & he ends up hurt. In better news the Houston Astros bring home the WS championship. Thank you Stros!

I imagine Vegas Dave is happy after spending so much $$$$ on Correa cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

I'm very sad about this as I had Watson on 3 of my fantasy teams...after replacing Aaron Rodgers...now it's up to Josh McCown and Alex Smith to make some magic. I'm also sad for Houston as their season seemed to be turning around.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Always sad to hear anyone getting injured.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Watson was sacrificed for the Astros title....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

^ wow .... Just ... Wow

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Dang, that's just some bad luck right there.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content