Thread: Haaaaaaaawwwwwwlf

Haaaaaaaawwwwwwlf

Have ya ever seen Bad Santa? Remember the scene where Tony Cox & Bernie Mac are back-and-forthing the split of the heist??

Bernie-Mac-Meme.jpg

That "half" with the snooty English attitude, that's what I have.............. 14 of 28 of this year's Artifacts Honoured Members. This is the last round of the three-year subset, and looks like Upper Deck ran out of HOFers because they included some Honoured "Hopefuls" this time, current players with a black background. Personally, I think they're pretty decent............

001.jpg

002.jpg

And that's it so far................
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 87sluggo; 11-02-2017 at 11:15 PM.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time

So awesome. I really do love the look of these cards. Best of luck the rest of the way !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Yeah, those things look pretty darn cool. Always liked the look of them.

Weird that they doubled up players this year.

You did finish the other two years, yes?

Hahahaha I love that movie. So much inappropriate.

I really wanna get the Pricey auto this year...even though he's playing far from future HOF'er status. LOL
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Hahahaha I love that movie. So much inappropriate.

I really wanna get the Pricey auto this year...even though he's playing far from future HOF'er status. LOL

Pricey is PRICEY in this set, he's one of the only cards that people seem to be paying more for each time he pops up on eBay..........
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time