Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pack searchers go too far

pack searchers go too far

I went to my local target and I found out it is infested by pack searchers. This time, they went to far leaving opened packs of cards right on the aisle. these guys opened the packs and went through them, took out the good cards and left. Yeah, that is criminal, theft and destruction of property. Well guess I'm not buying packs there anymore. Blaster boxes, maybe.
    my for trade and for sale site can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay: Hidden Content
    on packrip: Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

did you watch them do this or just saw the aftermath? Either way, I would have alerted a team member, usually loss prevention can look at the tapes.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Greetings:
    I wouldn't get a Blaster from that Target at least either chances are that they opened them & the resealed the box went back got a refund after doing the same thing with the feeders. But Scott is right yang should had it reported
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75
    Hidden Content

but I think this does open another discussion point, does it make any sense to have items behind a counter or in a locked case?
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Greetings:
    When Meijer stores 1st started selling cards they were in a locked case like the video games but it made it easier for the employees to hand out the non-thick packs leaving them for later after a customer walked away so that was thrown out after it was reported by someone on SCF that said was unfavorable to customers to get them that reporter was none other than the guy known as BSEBALLCOMMISH75 lol
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75
    Hidden Content

Yeah I caught a guy about 2 months ago searching packs. Guy even had a scale on him. He was sitting on the floor and weighting the packs. I got ahold of target security. I showed them what he was doing. I had also found several of the retail boxes had been opened and the special pack that comes in the boxes had been removed. When they searched him he had over a dozen packs in his jacket. All of the Allen & Ginter and Gypsy Queen rack packs had been searched as well. He damaged almost every pack when he did it. I explained to the security guards why he was doing what he was doing. They even went back and looked at security footage. They took every pack back from him. Pulled all the damaged packs and boxes. He was arrested on the spot and was told he could no longer shop in target. I hate pack searchers. This guy was a cheat and a thief. Justice served
    I super collect Billy Butler. I also collect Javier Baez, Paul Goldschmidt, Yankee Hall of Fame, Allen & Ginter mini’s and true error cards.

Hidden Content

Oh man that's brutal.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Id let store security know. If they canget a clear picture of their faces, they can alert the police so maybe that could discourage more pack searchers.
    I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

Yeah...that sucked

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

I saw the aftermath. The problem is that fire is a target exclusive. Lol ppl reseal and return blaster boxes. Wow....yeah Target is losing my business. My local modells seems to be pack searcher free. They only have a few blaster boxes by the checkout counter.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast