Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

The other day I saw an opened and searched repack box (one of those promising an autograph, a relic, and three sealed packs for ). Seriously, what kind of degenerate searches repack boxes? Anybody that has ever bought one of those knows all you'll get is a common relic and an autograph from a busted prospect.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

I went to a local Target to get some cards, because I had an urge to open some packs. The only way I could buy Fire, was by the box at $70.00. Each one was sealed, and had an security device on it, and they didn't have any other packs available except Topps Series 1 and 2. My local card shop and Walmart were no better. Is there a way to buy packs of cards on the internet?

Collecting Topps Brewers. I PC Jonathan Lucroy, Paul Molitor, Christian Yelich, Robin Yount, and Ken Griffey Jr.

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    Twitter: @scfnews See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack

I went to a local Target to get some cards, because I had an urge to open some packs. The only way I could buy Fire, was by the box at $70.00. Each one was sealed, and had an security device on it, and they didn't have any other packs available except Topps Series 1 and 2. My local card shop and Walmart were no better. Is there a way to buy packs of cards on the internet?

yeah

packrip.com
    @packrip.com

Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @packrip

Hi Dave,

Your case is exactly why we created PackRip.com. Check us out, no drive to a hobby shop or walmart without knowing what products and what prices are available. Let us know what you think!

Brent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

Brent, that is why ill use packrip in the future. Fire is available in my area so im waiting for spme 2017 to drop

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content
    on packrip: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had an issue once years ago at a Target where there were pack searchers pretty brazenly going through boxes. I reported them to Target employees on the way out the door.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is beyond pack searching it is destruction of property. I'm surprised Target didn't do anything about it since it is an arrestable offense.

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

Guys the pack searchers missed one. On the day I started this thread I bought two blaster boxes as a gift for someone. He pulled an Alex Bregman autographed rc!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

The other bad scenario is the walmart exclusive bowman earlier this year that had some distribution guys put the boxes on the shelf, go around to the front of the store and buy them out 2 minutes later with average customer having no chance to get one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw guys one night at Walmart with packs spread all over a closed register searching away. No one seemed care. I don't understand the whole pack searching thing and what are they feeling for? And the scales, do relics weigh more or something?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast