1946 photo match.....1 year of searching finally rewards me

Hi guys,

some me of you already know about the large collection I found last year. Some of the items found where really scarce items including a Mantle rookie.

I sold most of it but all Jackie Robinson and Montreal Royals memorabilia, also some very old Montreal football artefacts....

so on the this photo match....One piece was the Jackie Robinson book autographed "My own story ". This book autographed by Jackie Robinson held another important autograph. The same year Montreal signed Robinson, the Montreal Alouettes football club decided to step in and made Herbert Trawick an Als...

of of course the photo match is not Jackie's autograph but Herbert Trawick...I guess you know that it wasn't to hard to find Robinson's sig..

imagine that, while waiting for my wife in a second hand store, This Alouettes book was on the shelve, i picked it up and then saw Herbert Trawick copy of is contract......finally found the photo match, Trawick is a scarce autograph to find.....

here's the find...

IMG_4810 by Alain Livernoche, sur Flickr
    IMG_5514 by Alain Livernoche, sur Flickr

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    That's awesome! Amazing what can pop up at second hand stores. Where did you find the large collection?
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current and retired Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead