Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

Last week toywiz.com is near me

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins Tampa Bay Rays Tampa Bay Lightning

A few weeks ago. I'm blessed to have 4 card shops in the area here in Charlotte haha...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See navarrofat's Items on eBay

Last week. There aren't too many around anymore. The one I've been going to since I was a kid was an arts and crafts/card store run by a husband and wife. They focus a lot more on yu-gi-o and pokemon type card games now because there seems to be a lot more interest and money in that hobby. I usually pick up shipping supplies, penny sleeves and toploaders when i go there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

About a month ago, the few good stores that actually focus on the sports hobby are too far, and pricing in the ones close by are jacked up because they focus more on pokemon/yu-gi-oh/comics and the like.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Last Saturday, but then in the Dallas TX area we are blessed to have three super card stores to pick from. Three stores for almost 7,000,000 people in the metroplex, that says something from the days when there were a lot more shops.
    Last edited by ronfir; 11-08-2017 at 02:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Bills Chicago Cubs New York Yankees

At least 20 years ago. There hasn't been a baseball card shop in the area I live in years.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

There are still stores that focus solely sports cards? I find that hard to believe with the growing popularity of gaming across the board. I try and go to my LCS which has a small sports card section, but when talking to a manager a few months ago, about 25% of their revenue comes from sports cards. Sadly though, they can not keep a regular sports card employee, and over the past few months, they have had four different people.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

There are still stores that focus solely sports cards?

Yes. A few in the St. Louis area that do not carry gaming cards at all.

I try and go to my LCS which has a small sports card section, but when talking to a manager a few months ago, about 25% of their revenue comes from sports cards.

Maybe only 25% of their revenue is from sports cards b/c only 25% of the store is sports cards. For me, if I walk into a store that's mostly Pokemon, I'll pretend to browse for a minute and get outta there ASAP!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

Yes. A few in the St. Louis area that do not carry gaming cards at all.

Maybe only 25% of their revenue is from sports cards b/c only 25% of the store is sports cards. For me, if I walk into a store that's mostly Pokemon, I'll pretend to browse for a minute and get outta there ASAP!

I havent seen a real sports card shop ever. They always have comics and other stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thedukeisback's Items on eBay

I go once in a while but in Sudbury we only have one and he's focused more on games in recent years, his display case is all hockey but the rest of the store is board games and magic the gathering, with a huge chunk just tables for playing magic

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Collecting Toronto Maple Leafs or Sudbury Wolves

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast