Thread: ZERO Baseball Card Knowledge

ZERO Baseball Card Knowledge

not a clue. But a buddy gave me some unopened Topps packs from 88-91 and I pulled this. It went from pack to sleeve/toploader to protected. Should I get it graded? Its essentially perfect (in my opinion).

2. Kronozio
    Couldn't tell you edge or corner characteristics unless in my hands but it is centered 60/40 East to west. Still a cool card of the kid. Would just hold onto it as is.
    Collecting Brett Lawrie, Will Clark, Mike Trout, Royals, Kyle Schwarber
    Gerrit Cole, Jason Kipnis, Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo, Clint Frazier, Drew Brees,
    Michael Lorenzen, Fransisco Lindor, Von Miller, JJ Watt
    Hidden Content

It is not a high dollar card, and they are very plentiful, so IMO it wouldn't be worth getting graded.
    I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

There also appears to be a coloring issue with the yellow line on the side in the middle of it. Don't recall if the grading companies all take off for that but that would probably prevent me from recommending anybody getting it graded if they do.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content