Nice Lot of 1970 Topps football EXMT for TRADE

Looking to trade from this nice lot of 85 different '70 Topps football. Please see the pics, very nice lot. Willing to trade as a complete lot or trade singles from it. Looking for similar, hits from my '70s football want list (find in Vintage section), especially my '70 list and looking for '71s as well just don't have a list up yet. LMK with interest or questions. Thanks.

Numbers available upon request.

Hosted on Fotki
    Hosted on Fotki
    Hosted on Fotki
    Hosted on Fotki
    Hosted on Fotki
    Hosted on Fotki
    Hosted on Fotki
    Hosted on Fotki
    Hosted on Fotki
    Last edited by kurri17; 11-05-2017 at 02:02 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey, football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    There are ten from your scans I'd really like to upgrade with and eight more that are less high priority. Any chance (if these are extras) that you'd want to swap some second series 1969 Topps FB?

Or do you have a want list from the '70 set?

(Of these, the ten I'd need first are 3 5 27 83 89 104 126 129 187 196)

Another run through.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey, football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.