Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best 2016 Football Set?

I was looking to purchase a 2016 football hobby box, due to the very good rookie class from that year, but have no idea what product to buy. Anyone have any suggestions on a good product to buy that isn't over-the-top with pricing? (Preferably under $100)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

theyre a little more but I like black gold and limited from 2016

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

theyre a little more but I like black gold and limited from 2016

I was not a fan of the black gold set at first, but it really grew on me and I have now assembled many of the higher end jets cards from the past 3 black gold sets.

Still looking for the Namath from the sets :)
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I appreciate the suggestions, but I am a new collector with limited funds, and am looking for something a little less expensive.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

You can usually get Unparalleled for under $100 and you get 3 hits. They're a little crazy with the parallels they have but you can get some decent patches. Also Infinity is usually in the $70 range. You only get like 5 cards but they're nice looking.
    Last edited by crzy4phins; 11-08-2017 at 06:11 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, I should be more specific... best set to get rookies, rookie autos, or rookie patches, at a price below $100. I'm mainly shooting for rookies like Prescott, Goff, Elliot, or Wentz.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

Ok, I should be more specific... best set to get rookies, rookie autos, or rookie patches, at a price below $100. I'm mainly shooting for rookies like Prescott, Goff, Elliot, or Wentz.

So Unparalleled is good for autos and RPA's. I've pulled a Wentz jersey/auto. Also, some of the players that have not had cards yet have some in that set. So it may not be their rookie year but they have rookie cards if that makes sense. Donruss is also a pretty fun break for the money. It's in the $70 range. You can get a lot of rookies and inserts and I think its' one auto and one memorabilia. There's also Phoenix and Rookies and Stars Longevity. I've seen some decent stuff come out of all of those.