Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Need help with eBay Listings from sellers that will not ship to your location? Let @scfnews help!

Are you in Canada and you see an auction where the seller will not ship to you (or in the US)? Let SCF help you!

I have built a request form that you can put in the information about the listing you are seeking help with. The form is located here

https://www.sportscardforum.com/form...do=form&fid=13

You will need to provide the following

• Username
    • Link to the listing
    • Where the seller is located
    • Is the Listing an Auction or a BIN (with or without a BO option)
    • Amount you wish to spend
    • Currency the auction is listed in

Information will be posted in the Hockey Card Forum at this point (as the majority of these request will be Hockey related); however, I will probably move this to different forum.

In addition, by using this service, if another member helps you acquire this item, you are agreeing to entering this as a transaction into the Trade Manager and provide all necessary funds to complete this transaction. Additionally, failure to pay for this item will result in a Negative Feedback on your account. This could also result in restrictions to your account (including not being able to use this service).

If your account is not in good standing, you will not be able to use this service as well.

Questions? Please ask

Thanks,
    Scott

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Also, I will be PM'd on every request as well; I might look for a trusted member or 2 that could also act as a proxy