Trades anybody?

Nice refractors, parallels, rcs, and low-mid end autos
    Cam newton /25- https://flic.kr/p/D5s73Y
    Marcus Mariota Rc refractor- https://flic.kr/p/Z31chN
    Jay Ajayi rcs-
    https://flic.kr/p/Z6JWG9 https://flic.kr/p/WM37gL
    Check out the rest of my flikr for baseball and bball
    Hidden Content
    ISO: Rcs from topps chrome (trying to get a base and refractor of certain players)

I PC: Oakland Raiders stars & legends, Steve Atwater, Barry Sanders, Ken Griffey Jr, Allen Iverson, Randy Moss, Sean Taylor, Bill Romanowski

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLife View Post
    Just noticed they're both NFT! Lol
    Well you know... for the right card someday. ;)

Bump...new stuff added
    Hidden Content
    ISO: Rcs from topps chrome (trying to get a base and refractor of certain players)

I PC: Oakland Raiders stars & legends, Steve Atwater, Barry Sanders, Ken Griffey Jr, Allen Iverson, Randy Moss, Sean Taylor, Bill Romanowski

I have a Raiders base, insert, rookie lot of approx 600 cards for $13 dlvd if interested.
    Hidden Content
    MASTER LIST OF ALL MY TRADE CARDS
    Hidden Content
    Looking for San Diego Chargers cards & Autos of USC players in their USC uniform. *See my page for other wants.*
    With my current work schedule I can only guarantee to mail out on Saturdays!!

Bump...new stuff added
    Check my trade list, I did a quick skim can deff use some
    My compilation of trade lists for Mets/jets/islanders/hall of fame autographs....

Hidden Content

Just looked through your Flickr. Like the Goff Prizm RC and the Deshaun Watson RPA. If I don't have anything for the Watson I'd still like to trade for the Goff (PWE would be fine).
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Just looked through your Flickr. Like the Goff Prizm RC and the Deshaun Watson RPA. If I don't have anything for the Watson I'd still like to trade for the Goff (PWE would be fine).
    Pm sent
    Hidden Content

Pm sent
    Your PM inbox is full.
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Your PM inbox is full.
    Sorry just seen that i cleared it up
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Joshmets31 View Post
    Check my trade list, I did a quick skim can deff use some
    Where can i find your list?
    Hidden Content

IN my sig Is my thread with all my trade lists separated by sports, graded, color, etc....thank you!

Where can i find your list?
    My compilation of trade lists for Mets/jets/islanders/hall of fame autographs....

Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast